Construction Project Management
For the construction client, there is only one measure of success – the scheme that comes out right. Right on timing, right on budget, right on performance, right on running costs and right for the market. Project management ensures that these objectives are met and reinforces clients control over the complexities of modern developments.
Our project management team is involved in
- Drawing-up clients brief;
- Advice on the appointment and selection of the design team;
- Drawing-up programmed of activities of all parties
- Monitoring progress to achieve the desired objective;
- Making sure the projects are completed on time;
- Assist in formulating operational and maintenance policy after completion;
- Recommend and implement a strategy for disposal or management of finished work.
Some of our past works include:
- Construction of Central Bank of Nigeria Buildings Asaba and Abakiliki Branch,
- Construction of Court of Appeal, Owerri.
- Refurbishment of Central Bank Head Office Annex, Abuja.
Why chose us?
Get latest properties delivered to your inbox