Facilities/Corporate Real Estate Management
We are one of the industry leading independent facilities Management advisory group for all issues relating to the organisation, management, sustainability, operation and occupation of the built environment. Our Specialist Consultancy Support allows our Clients to meet their increasingly demanding strategic, statutory, organisational, operational and financial requirements.
The increasing diversity, depth and complexity of Facilities Management deliver organisations with corporate governance, sustainability, social responsibility, organisational procurement and financial challenges when managing their buildings and services to their staff.
In response to these challenges we have developed a wide range of tools and have introduced innovative working practises across the public and private sectors in Nigeria. Our range of audit, benchmarking, procurement, sustainability and performance monitoring tools have been recorgnised as truly innovative in an increasingly demanding environment.
- Facility Audit inspection.
- Advice on facilities planning and implementation.
- Facility operations and maintenance.
- Advice and maintenance of public infrastructural facilities, water treatment plant, public building, grounds, schools and hospitals, etc.
- Property and environmental management
- Energy and waste management.
- Disaster and Business Continuity Management.
- Health, Safety and Environment.
- Work space costing.
Some Of Our FM portfolio include;
- Nigerian Communications Commision Corporate Headquarters, Abuja.
- Bunu Sheriff Garden, Lagos.
- Nigerian Shipper Council Headquarters, Lagos.
- Labour House, Abuja.
- Central Bank of Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Awka and Umuahia.
- Total Nigeria, Plc, Abuja.
Why chose us?
Get latest properties delivered to your inbox