ORA EGBUNIKE & ASSOCIATES : Charting New Service Standards

IKATE ESTATE 4-BEDROOM TERRACE APARTMENT

60,000,000.00

Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
5
Property type:
-Apartments with 4 bedrooms
Size:
-
Year built:
-2015
Location:
-IKATE ESTATE, BY IKATE ROUNDABOUT, ELEGUSHI, LEKKI PHASE II, LAGOS
Neighborhood:
-Nil
City:
-Lagos
State:
-LAGOS
Country:
-Nigeria
Added on:
-2015-04-20 12:57:02
Views:
-
Contact angent:
-Nil

Description

We have a Newly built 4 UNIT OF 4-BEDROOM TERRACE APARTMENT LOCATED, situated in a well serene environment, guaranteed Security(Max.). It is connected to other parts of Lagos with a well motorable and interconnected road networks. The Facilities available includes: 1. Swimming Pool. 2. Water Treatment Plant. 3. 24 HRS Standby Generator. 4. Fitted Kitchen etc. The Property has a mortgage Facility that can be serviced with an initial 30% payment while the remaining 70% can be serviced depending on the agreement reached. For More Information contact the following numbers: 08037750920, 09093615658, 08074519565, 08128082811 .

Property on Map

No map information fo this property

Contact us

By sending, you agree to Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Latest Properties

Why chose us?

We offer Complete facilities operations and maintenance services, Up-to date technical Services, Finance and Administration, Human resources and training, Information System, Safety/Risk Management, Customized operations and maintenance planning and scheduling, Computerized maintenance management system, Experienced management system, Financial strength

Happy clients

      We command a broad based clientele cutting across government agencies, parastatals, private businesses and high net worth industrial magnates.

Read more!

Stay informed

Get latest properties delivered to your inbox